Raising Good Eaters Web Series
What helps a child be a good eater?
This 3 session web series will take a look at what we can expect from our children as they develop and grow, what parents can do to make a difference, and how to get around stumbling blocks before they become lifelong hang-ups.
Here’s an opportunity to participate in this popular program from the comfort and convenience of your desk or easy chair. Here’s what recent participants had to say:
- "After the first class, I started applying the tips we learned and I saw HUGE improvements at home. We do not have the issues we once had. Each night is an enjoyable experience. Thank you!!!" Participant in Spring Semester 2017
- "Having less stress and anxiety around food is amazing. I really do think this course was wonderful." Participant in Spring Semester 2017
- "Raising Good Eaters has given me a whole new outlook on how to feed my child. I use the tools I learned at every meal. It has made mealtimes less stressful. I recommend (this class) for anyone with children who works at MSU." Participant in Spring Semester 2012
Join us live if you can. If you miss the live session, or want to review, all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing.
- October 23: The Feeding Relationship
- October 30: How To Feed Your Child
- November 6: Stories
Sessions 1 and 2 are offered live on Zoom Webinar and will be archived for on-demand viewing. Session 3 is a Zoom meeting for sharing, discussions, and questions