Resources to help you learn what makes a relationship healthy or unhealthy. This information is offered to help you have open, curious reflection on what you want most in your relationships.
- Moving from debate to dialogue Posted on March 17, 2016 by Karen Pace, Michigan State University Extension
- How was your day?
- Identifying Love Languages in your Relationship
- Is your relationship verbally abusive? Posted on May 31, 2013 by Karen Pace, Michigan State University Extension
- Verbal abuse is more than name calling Posted on May 5, 2013 by Karen Pace, Michigan State University Extension
- Chapman (1992) The Five Love Languages
- Gottman & DeClaire Ten Lessons to Transform your Marriage
- Gottman & Silver (1999) The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Harris (2012) ACT with Love
- Johnson (2008) Hold me Tight
- Johnson (2013) Love Sense