Annie Grieg’s Holiday Crab Dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts (~10-15 oz) in water, drained, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or pepper jack for a kick)
- 1 6 oz can crab meat, drained
- 1 tsp garlic paste (Or minced)
- 1 tsp ground chili pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Divide into oven safe dishes and bake at 375 (F) for 20 min.
Chewy farro grains are delicious in this autumn-y salad. Recipe yields enough for dinner for 2 to 4 with some left for a couple of lunches. To do this, make the base with dressing, farro, and grilled veggies. Add fresh veggies to the base as you go.