Arthur Cialo III’s Breakfast Bake
- 24 oz bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped 91/2 cup)
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 Cups milk
- ¼ t pepper
- 4 eggs
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
Stir Bisquick™ mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.