Beans, Corn & Squash
- 2/3 cup black beans, cooked
- 2/3 cup sweet corn niblets cooked (Fresh or frozen corn work just as well)
- 1 cup Winter squash, small dice (preferably Butternut)
- salt to taste
- Prepare winter squash & vegetables as listed in the ingredients details.
- Sautee squash in hot oil until just starting to brown at the edges.
- Add black beans and sweet corn.
- Heat through and season with salt.
- Enjoy as side dish with Braised Buffalo!
Chewy farro grains are delicious in this autumn-y salad. Recipe yields enough for dinner for 2 to 4 with some left for a couple of lunches. To do this, make the base with dressing, farro, and grilled veggies. Add fresh veggies to the base as you go.