- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup M&Ms
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzels and/or peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Use mixer to beat together the peanut butter, brown sugar, and eggs until fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract until incorporated.
- In separate medium-sized bowl, stir together the oats, backing soda and salt until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture will beating on low speed. Mix until just incorporated.
- Add the M&Ms, chocolate chips and crushed pretzels or peanuts until mixed. Roll medium-sized dollops of cookie dough into a ball and place 1 inch apart on the prepared backing sheet. Use back of fork to lightly press down in the center of each dollop.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until cookies are very lightly browned and just barely set.
- Store in airtight container up to 7 days at room temperature.
Chewy farro grains are delicious in this autumn-y salad. Recipe yields enough for dinner for 2 to 4 with some left for a couple of lunches. To do this, make the base with dressing, farro, and grilled veggies. Add fresh veggies to the base as you go.