Essential Skills Webinar for Navigating Difficult Times
An 8 week resilience training course offered in support of MSU Employees currently experiencing furlough or layoff
Lisa Laughman, Michigan State University’s Lead Emotional Wellness Consultant will facilitate an 8-week basic resilience training course designed to help employees experiencing furlough process emotions and effectively navigate whatever personal and professional challenges are presenting in this moment.
This basic resilience training program will provide participants:
• Operating instructions for your personal, emotional guidance system
• Practical reset skills to help you regain your sense of balance and perspective as you move through these difficult days
• Introduction to 6 skills that will help you strengthen your psychological flexibility
• Skill building to help you understand and navigate the full range of human emotions required for a rich, full meaningful life
• Value clarification exercises to help you claim the core values you will use to help you navigate whatever comes your way in this time of crisis and change
This live webinar series will be open only to MSU employees currently experiencing furlough or layoff.
We hope you will utilize this course as an opportunity to build your skills and to stay connected to the MSU workforce community while you are off work.
- emotional resilience
- Emotional Wellness
- stress reduction
- shame resilience
No upcoming classes, please check back soon.